I’m delighted to confirm that, all things being well, I’ll be returning to my office in Wilton Centre this week. Until Reception reopens, hopefully within a few weeks, I cannot realistically see external clients, but this will allow time to settle back in and establish the safest means of working so that we can start with minimal disruption when the time is right.
I have taken advice on safe working practice, including:
- Made space in the office, so we can keep a safe distance
- Removed any crossover risks such as tissues, notebooks and drinks – please bring everything you might need with you
- The window will be left open as often as possible – so you might want to bring an extra layer
- Provided hand sanitiser and a strict cleaning regime to minimise risk
- Cancellations will not be charged for, to avoid any pressure to attend with COVID- like symptoms
Hopefully this background work, as cold and practical as it must be, will create an environment that remains calm, welcoming and safe. Watch this space for further details, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions or concerns.